Head's Up!

So my daughter's friend told her that her ears are always cold.  I offered to make her a hat for Christmas.  It's an easy thing to do and generally doesn't take me too long to do, even with a billion interruptions.

We stopped at Michael's last night on the way home and I let her pick out some yarn.  She had a little trouble since she wasn't sure of what color her friend would like, so she found something that would look good with her coat.



We ended up with Red Heart Soft Watercolors, which she thought would look good with her dark purple and pink coat.  After holding it up to some colors that looked right, this choice seemed very nice.  I decided to just use one of my regular hat patterns, but I left off the pom-pom since her friend wasn't really into them.  

It took me all day to finish the hat.  Mostly cause I got busy and didn't have time to work on it and we had a workplace Christmas dinner to attend.  Always a good time and I don't have to pay for dinner.  My way to eat!  I did finish it when I got home, but......

I forgot to take a picture of it.

I got so wrapped up in helping my daughter finish her homework, that I forgot all about it.  Let's just say that it came out looking nice and I hope that her friend likes it.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for stopping by!





0 comments:

 
Amber By Design Blog Design by Ipietoon