Check out my ETSY store!

I have been on ETSY since 2011, but only recently has my store seen any actual activity.  I sold one item last month, which was super exciting for me because I didn't feel like anyone was even looking at my shop.

I have decided to share some of my items up here since a lot more people see this page than my store apparently.  Please stop on by and check things out.

AMBER BY DESIGN - CROCHET FARM STAND

Here we have a lovely selection of fresh veggies just waiting to top off your fresh salad green.






This selection comes with the following:
carrot sticks
mushroom slices
radish slices
red onion rings
cucumber slices

ETSY listing: Crochet Farm Stand - Salad Toppings

And to make those veggies stand out, check out the selection of salad greens.

This selection is comprised of different types of lettuce in a variety of colors.



ETSY listing: Crochet Farm Stand - Mixed Green Salad


AMBER BY DESIGN - CROCHET BAKERY

Try a toaster pastry for breakfast or for a tasty snack!  These won't leave crumbs on your plate!
Chocolate toaster pastries with confetti frosting are the perfect pretend food gift!

ETSY listing: Crochet Bakery - Toaster Pastries


AMBER BY DESIGN - CROCHET DINER

A classic breakfast treat!  Drippy syrup and butter pats on toasted artisan bread.  

This crocheted breakfast won't make your fingers sticky or make a mess on your plate.







Just about everyone's favorite breakfast - Fluffy pancakes with syrup and butter.

This crochet breakfast is just as yummy as it looks.  It comes with two pancakes, a syrup topping and some butter pats.

ETSY listing: Crochet Diner - Pancakes







A fully loaded cheeseburger makes a great lunch.

This one comes with one hamburger patty on a bun with tomato, lettuce and cheese.

There is an additional topping selection available, but I don't have it listed yet.  If you're interested, let me know or check back later.

ETSY listing:  Crochet Diner - Cheeseburger





There's nothing like a nice Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich.  Here is a great crochet one complete with artisan bread, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mayonnaise.

ETSY listing:  Crochet Diner - Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich







Who doesn't love a good Mexican dinner?  Here is my version of fajitas.  These two tortillas come with a variety of meat options including grilled chicken and steak and seasoned ground beef.  Toppings include sour cream, shredded cheese, guacamole and tomatoes.

ETSY listing:  Crochet Diner - Fajitas





These are just a few of the items on my ETSY page.  I have several scarves up there as well and I plan to add some hats in the future once I can get good pictures of them.

Thanks for stopping by!










0 comments:

 
Amber By Design Blog Design by Ipietoon