It's a New Year...

...I hope that this time around I can keep up with stuff. 

I have all of these wonderful plans to keep up with my blog and then I sit down and watch reruns of "American Pickers" for four hours.  I really need to stop doing that.  But it's just so - engaging.  Don't ask why, I don't know.

But, I really am going to try this year.  I really am.  So for starters, I am redoing the look of my blog and changing the name - again.  I decided that I really didn't like A Dragonfly in Amber.  Since I want it to be something that I can attach to my craft projects that I make to sell, I want something that will look good on a tag.  I have decided on "Amber By Design".  Sound good?  I think so.  So therefore, I am going to change the name and I have found a couple of nifty templates that I want to work with.  Hopefully, within the next few days that transformation will be complete.  That is, of course, if History Channel doesn't show anymore reruns of "American Pickers".

=o)

Signing off for now.  Laundry and Lily's Clawdeen Wolfe nightie are calling.  Must get to work.


2 comments:

Dr Rotwang! said...

Yeah! Yeah, yeah!

...my tooth hurts.

Saieef ahmdya said...

Good post and Smart Blog
Thanks for your good information and i hope to subscribe and visit my blog Ancient Greece and more Western Mediterranean thanks again admin

 
Amber By Design Blog Design by Ipietoon