Random Goofiness

I can't figure out what to make for dinner next week, so I went perusing for recipes via the intertrons. I didn't find anything that I really wanted to make, but I did find something really amusing. A Random Recipe Generator. I laughed so hard. This is the first one that I got:

Spiced Poached Courgettes
Serves 1
You will need:
  • 3 courgettes
  • 2 chillis
Instructions:
  1. throw the chillis away
  2. grill the courgettes
  3. enjoy

Yum.

I had to go looking for a courgette. Couldn't they have just said 'zucchini'? It would have been much easier.

Then I got this...

Mint Sauce Soup
Serves 2
You will need:
  • 20ml exotic sauce
  • 50ml mint sauce
  • 2 apples
Instructions:
  1. pre-heat the oven to 230 C
  2. rinse the mint sauce
  3. microwave the exotic sauce
  4. heat the exotic sauce
  5. throw the apples away
  6. bake for 30 minutes and serve hot
I'm afraid that by the time one rinsed the mint sauce there wouldn't be a whole lot left to microwave then heat. Then again, this may be gourmet and rinsing the mint sauce may be important. Or maybe the jar that it's in is dirty. One never knows.

I think everyone needs to try these recipes. They sound amazing. =o)

1 comments:

romana1 said...

Then I got this one:
Water And Toffee Pudding
Serves 2
You will need:

* 90g ginger
* 140g toffee
* 3 spoons of mayonnaise
* 30ml water

Instructions:

1. stir-fry the ginger
2. put the ginger in the fridge to set
3. melt the ginger
4. microwave the water
5. toast the toffee
6. put the spoons of mayonnaise in the saucepan
7. throw it all away

Yummy....

 
Amber By Design Blog Design by Ipietoon