So I decided...

...to change my blog around.

While I was playing Castles and Crusades today with Doc and our friend, I decided that I really wanted to do my blog as a gamer blog instead. I have so many ideas in my head and so many things roaming around in notebooks and on little scraps of paper. Why not put them into my blog and make it more geared toward gaming.

So here goes...

Sitting here watching Conan makes me want to play a Conan game. I doubt that I will anytime soon, but I always really enjoyed the setting. I like the crazy huge ruins and the impossibly outrageous things that happen. Monstrous creatures and things that slither in the night. Beautiful women, strong men, wine and food. The crazy wanton lust for life in the setting seems so attractive in a game setting.

Damn, now I wanted to play it.

Damn.

5 comments:

Dr-Rotwang said...

The crazy wanton lust for life in the setting seems so attractive in a game setting.

EXACTLY. That's EXACTLY why I love Hyborian stuff and Howard's Conan stories.

It's also why I bought that fur loincloth. Oh, hey, did I tell you bought a fur loincloth...?

romana1 said...

Uhh..let's keep the fur loincloth in the drawer..=o)

Olman Feelyus said...

Pictures!

Check out Barbarians of Lemuria for a system that sings Hyboria.

Dr-Rotwang said...

I have it on the hard drive. Just never have printed it out.

Stan said...

I second Barbarians of Lemuria. It's fairly simple and really fit swords and sorcery.

 
Amber By Design Blog Design by Ipietoon